Thrive Talk Series
Join us for a complimentary series where we answer your retirement living questions.
RSVP for the series or a specific date. Call: 201.201.8815 or email: RSVP@ThriveAtMontvale.com.
Part One: What is Thrive and Planning for the Future
September 6th | 2 – 4 pm
An overview of the Thrive Senior Living retirement lifestyle for active older adults, the levels of care offered, and the many beneﬁts of an Independent Living community.
- The differences between 55+, CCRC, and Independent Living communities
- How to select the right home for you
- Questions to ask when researching your options
- Guidance to help you make the best decision
Part Two: Important Advice When Planning to Move to a Retirement Community
September 13th | 2 – 4 pm
Presenter: Robert Murray, Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney with The Murray Firm
- How to plan for the move successfully by maximizing affordability
- Important advice to help you prepare for the cost of the move along with what legal documents are key
- Financial options for funding senior living expenses (including a look at VA Beneﬁts and long-term care insurance)
Part Three: Rightsizing Your Life and Current Real Estate Market Trends
September 27th | 2 – 4 pm
Presenters: Kesha Davis with Relocation Solutions & Carolee Chirico, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty
- What’s Next? You’ve selected your new home, prepared your ﬁnances, and now you are ready to make the move
- Understanding the current real estate trends and positioning your home for a successful sale and move
- Expert advice on how to plan out cleanouts and decluttering
How to Rightsize and maximize your new space